My little brother Ishaan

                                                                                                            February 22, 2019
Dear Reader,

          I was reading a book called Blog It today. I wanted to create my own blog. Then I leaned that parents had already created my email username and a blog by my name at my birth! I am so thankful to my parents.

Today I want to write about Ishaan. 

Ishaan is my youngest sibling, my little brother who was born around eight months ago. In this moment, Ishaan is laughing because of my younger sister Avika. Avika is exercising him and Ishaan likes it. Sometimes, while being exercised he will cry. 

Ishaan loves light and entertainment. One big problem is if you leave Ishaan alone in a room, he will start crying crazy. Ishaan always wants an audience. A thing he has started recently was scratching everybody on the face. Ishaan is learning a few tricks such as standing up by himself and eating his food by himself. One thing I hate most about him is he will eat my homework. I hate that because I like everything perfect. One time when I was making a poster with my friends they asked me how I liked stuff and I replied perfect.  They replied, "Then we should aim to complete this poster with perfection." There were several groups of classmates working on posters. The day we had to talk about our science posters, I realized ours is the most perfect. That is a story about one time I wanted everything perfect. Another thing Ishaan recently leaned was understand stuff. A story for that was when my friend came for a play date. I told him that Ishaan was becoming naughty. Ishaan heard me and started to cry! My mother told me, "Ishaan understands you!" that are some facts about Ishaan. In the next blog I will be talking about my long trip to India.

                                                                                                                 -Atharv Shukla



Comments